Promoting Safe Digging
SC811 works throughout the state to drive awareness and educate citizens about the importance of safe digging. South Carolina 811 staff attend a number of events, conventions, trade shows and community events throughout the state to promote 811 and damage prevention. We also provide online and in person training for professionals.
- SC811 Online Training – Online Training is a web based program that allows for training on the go.
- Excavate & Elevate: Unearthing Wisdom With Webinars – Each video course was a live webinar recorded and hosted by SC811 Staff.
- In-Person Training – This is an online booking tool to schedule in person training and speakers.
- Underground Simulated Emergency (USE SC811) – Attend, sponsor, or learn more about this educational and damage simulation event.
- Safety Consortium – Partner with SC811 to help promote your specific safety message.
- Community Service – SC811 would like to attend your community or school event.
- Safe Digging Month – Learn more about National Safe Digging Month and how SC811 celebrates and promotes this month.
- Sponsorships – This is an opportunity for stakeholders to partner with South Carolina 811 for the purpose of educating excavators and the general public about the 811 message and the importance of utility damage prevention.
- Events – Find out more about upcoming events that SC811 is hosting or attending.
Stay in the know:
Scroll to the bottom to access the direct links to our social media pages and sign up for our quarterly newsletter.