In accordance with the 2012 South Carolina Underground Utility Damage Prevention Act, all member utilities are required to notify South Carolina 811 that the member utility has marked the approximate location of its underground facilities.
Effective June 7, 2015 – all members will be mandated to respond to the 360 Positive Response System.
To ensure your company is compliant with the 2012 SC Underground Facility Damage Prevention Act, please contact Help Desk Support at 1-800-290-2783, option 1.
What is 360 Positive Response?
The 5 parts to complete the 360 Positive Response
- A locate notice has been entered into the system
- Member facility owner/locator provides a response into the system
- Excavator checks the Positive Response System
- Excavation work starts and is completed
- Excavator closes the Notice when job has been completed.