SC811 Online Training is a web based program that allows for training on the go.
There are several courses which encompass most aspects of the Underground Facility Damage Act, Safety, and SC811 Education.
Each course has a variety of modules that pertain specifically to that course. When finished the student is given a final an examination. After all modules are completed, and the final examination is completed the student will be given a certificate a training certificate that can be printed or downloaded.
Current Courses Offered
How to Sign Up:
Once you sign up for the first time, you will not need to sign up again for any training modules you want to take. Simply return to the sign up page and sign in using the credentials you created. You will be able to resume the course, start a new course, or begin where you left off.
- To sign up the first time, click on the icon of the course you want to take.
- Click “Register Here”.
- “Sign Up”
- Fill out the form to create your new user account and “submit”.
- On the “Verify Email” screen, click “Cancel”.
- Choose who you are registering.
- Click the checkbox of the course you want to take and “Confirm”.
- Click “Register” then “Exit”.
- Now you can sign in to your SC811 Online Training and view the courses you have signed up for under the “My Training” tab.
- Click “Start” on the course you are taking.
- You are now ready to begin your first course!
To view other courses available, you can view them on our website or here by logging in to SC811 Online Training account and viewing the “Training Library” in the top task bar.
For more video resources, visit the SC811 Educational Library.
For Further Assistance
Contact the SC811 Public Awareness Department at firstname.lastname@example.org