Top Members and Excavators in the State of South Carolina will be recognized for their dedication to safe digging practices each quarter.
(1) Member, (1) Excavator, and (1) Most Improved Partner will receive recognition.
- Shout outs on Social Media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Inclusion on the SC811.com website banner/slider
- Press release inclusion
- Award Presentation
- And more.
Meet SC811 Data Standards/Thresholds:
Safety Partner Commitments
- Appropriate use of ticket updates
- Provide your SIC and NAICS code for pulling OSHA and BLS data
- Proof of Licensure within South Carolina (LLR), points for including contractors
- SC 811 Academy completion by at least 20% of employees
- SC Squared Training (either host or attend, or both)
- Relevant Damage Data Provided to SC811 (NDA signed)
- Commit to have 10% of relevant staff regularly attend UCC meetings
- Commit to SC811/811 logo incorporation as appropriate:
- Website, social media, and any mailings/forms where allowed by law/not a conflict
- Magnets, stickers, banners, and all other opportunities for display of the logo
- Brochures and Excavator Manuals on display at office and in possession for distribution
Bonus Point Opportunities
- Signing up for training for the Portal, Level 3+, etc.
- Requesting additional training/intro to new co or group to train
- Excavator Manual change/edit ideas
- Attending 811 Events
- Promoting 811 Events
- Sponsoring Events
- Success Stories
- Safe Digging efforts above and beyond – ex. New technology, programming, other changes, etc.
- OSHA Reportable Rating- Under a 1.0
- Proof of Membership in Industry & Edu Groups- AGC, NUCA, APWA, SCRWA, etc.